Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bart Kolodziej <ba...@tagmaster.net> on 2011/04/11 22:34:48 UTC

New OfBiz install with MySql 5.5: errors

List,

I am new to OfBiz and I'm trying to set it up with MySql 5.5.11.

I am getting errors during "ant run-install" and I don't know how to proceed
to overcome them.

So far, I have created the databases (customofbiz,  customofbizolap),
granted user rights, added mysql-connector in the lib/jdbc folder, and
modified the entityengine.xml.

Attached you'll find the log files and entityengine.xml document.  Please
advise if possible.

Thanks.

P.S. First time posting to this list.

Bart K.

RE: New OfBiz install with MySql 5.5: errors

Posted by Hardik Handa <Ha...@hcl.com>.
Hi , I hope these setting help. Make sure everything is at place according to the below mentioned setting.

<connection-factory class="org.ofbiz.entity.connection.DBCPConnectionFactory"/>

    <delegator name="default" entity-model-reader="main" entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main" distributed-cache-clear-enabled="false">
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz" datasource-name="localmysql"/>
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap" datasource-name="localderbyolap"/>
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.tenant" datasource-name="localderbytenant"/>
    </delegator>
    <delegator name="default-no-eca" entity-model-reader="main" entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main" entity-eca-enabled="false" distributed-cache-clear-enabled="false">
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz" datasource-name="localmysql"/>
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap" datasource-name="localderbyolap"/>
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.tenant" datasource-name="localderbytenant"/>
    </delegator>

    <!-- be sure that your default delegator (or the one you use) uses the same datasource for test. You must run "ant run-install" before running "ant run-tests" -->
    <delegator name="test" entity-model-reader="main" entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main">
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz" datasource-name="localmysql"/>
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap" datasource-name="localderbyolap"/>
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.tenant" datasource-name="localderbytenant"/>
    </delegator>

    <datasource name="localmysql"
            helper-class="org.ofbiz.entity.datasource.GenericHelperDAO"
            field-type-name="mysql"
            check-on-start="true"
            add-missing-on-start="true"
            check-pks-on-start="false"
            use-foreign-keys="true"
            join-style="ansi-no-parenthesis"
            alias-view-columns="false"
            drop-fk-use-foreign-key-keyword="true"
            table-type="InnoDB"
            character-set="latin1"
            collate="latin1_general_cs">
        <read-data reader-name="seed"/>
        <read-data reader-name="seed-initial"/>
        <read-data reader-name="demo"/>
        <read-data reader-name="ext"/>
        <inline-jdbc
                jdbc-driver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
                jdbc-uri="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3307/ofbiz?autoReconnect=true"
                jdbc-username="ofbiz"      <------ Make sure your username and password are correct
                jdbc-password="passw0rd"
                isolation-level="ReadCommitted"
                pool-minsize="5"
                pool-maxsize="250"
            time-between-eviction-runs-millis="600000"/>
    </datasource>

I am new to OfBiz and I'm trying to set it up with MySql 5.5.11.
I am getting errors during "ant run-install" and I don't know how to proceed to overcome them.

So far, I have created the databases (customofbiz,  customofbizolap), granted user rights, added mysql-connector in the lib/jdbc folder, and modified the entityengine.xml.

Attached you'll find the log files and entityengine.xml document.  Please advise if possible.

Thanks.

P.S. First time posting to this list.

Bart K.

________________________________
::DISCLAIMER::

Re: New OfBiz install with MySql 5.5: errors

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>.
Hi Bart,

Are you using trunk?

See  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3829
for an issue that might be affecting you.

Even though the Jira issue is still open, there was a change that might have
addressed this at rev 1053722. See

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy