Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2011/04/20 19:57:35 UTC

QA tests

Is it possible to check whether the QA tests have been run on the head
revision of River?

I made a copy for work on River-395, and am getting errors running
discovery-related QA tests against the unmodified code. The tests I'm
running are
locatordiscovery,discoverymanager,lookupdiscovery,servicediscovery,discoveryservice

Patricia

Re: QA tests

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 21-04-11 12:54, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> [...]

You can have a look at:

https://builds.apache.org/hudson/

When was the last commit to trunk?

Gr. Sim