Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Peter L. Markowsky" <pe...@ccs.neu.edu> on 2001/08/15 20:01:55 UTC

Newbie: How do I rebuild Tomcat under Win2k

I'm really green at this so please bear with me, How does one step by step
rebuild Tomcat under a WIN32 enviroment. I'm currently using a p3 500mhz
win2k professional machine.

							Thanks in advance,
							Pete Markowsky

RE: Newbie: How do I rebuild Tomcat under Win2k

Posted by Tim O'Neil <ti...@xythos.com>.
At 12:38 PM 8/15/2001, you wrote:
>Having just been through this, start here:
>
>http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/index.html
>
>Download what you need and install/configure according to the information
>presented therein.

Michael, what did you use, DevStudio, or something like
Ming32 or GNU for Win32 or...?

RE: Newbie: How do I rebuild Tomcat under Win2k

Posted by Michael Reeves <mi...@home.com>.
Having just been through this, start here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/index.html

Download what you need and install/configure according to the information
presented therein.

Sincerely,

Michael L. Reeves (c)?(c)