Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Joe Obernberger <jo...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/03 19:42:43 UTC

Query timed out after PT2M

Hi all - using a Cassandra 4.0.1 and a spark job running against a large
table (~8 billion rows) and I'm getting this error on the client side:
Query timed out after PT2M

On the server side I see a lot of messages like:
DEBUG [Native-Transport-Requests-39] 2022-02-03 14:39:56,647
ReadCallback.java:119 - Timed out; received 0 of 1 responses

The same code works on another table in the same Cassandra cluster that
is about 300 million rows and completes in about 2 minutes.  The cluster
is 13 nodes.

I can't find what PT2M means.  Perhaps the table needs a repair? Other
ideas?
Thank you!

-Joe