Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/08 21:14:05 UTC

[VOTE] CMS site migration

Please cast your vote accordingly:

[ ] : +1 to migrate httpd-site to the CMS
[ ] :  0 don't care one way or the other
[ ] : -1 leave httpd-site as-is, because...

Note: this vote is only for httpd-site, not
any of the externals (eg the docs trees) that are pulled in.

T-72 hours before the results are tallied.
Voting rules are majority-consensus, same
as for releases.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Damned Y! loves to munge whitespace.  The link is

http://s.apache.org/cms-cli

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Death to tables for styling html!

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Daniel Gruno <ru...@cord.dk>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On May 8, 2012, at 3:14 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> [  +1 ] to migrate httpd-site to the CMS

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen

[RESULTS] Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Tally ho!  We have a winnah in the +1's:

+1: pctony, rbowen, joes, igalic, rpluem, minfrin, humbedooh.

 0: jimjag, trawick

-1:

As such the vote passes and I'll do the deed
sometime later today.  The trunk/README has already
been updated Graham, now time to remove all that
java fun.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

RE: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group <ru...@vodafone.com>.

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org>.
Joe Schaefer wrote on Tue, May 08, 2012 at 12:14:05PM -0700:

> Please cast your vote accordingly:

> [ x ] : +1 to migrate httpd-site to the CMS

--

Cheers,
Tony

Tony Stevenson

tony@pc-tony.com // pctony@apache.org // tony@caret.cam.ac.uk
GPG: 1024D/51047D66
http://blog.pc-tony.com

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] CMS site migration

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> [x] : +1 to migrate httpd-site to the CMS
> [ ] :  0 don't care one way or the other
> [ ] : -1 leave httpd-site as-is, because...

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org