Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Abey Mullassery <ab...@mullassery.com> on 2004/05/03 07:45:57 UTC

Re: Need Help to update a supporting jar file

Thank you for the detailed mail about the build process.

I am sorry for not wording the mail properly. Actually what I wanted to know is, where and how can I put the pmiw.jar in the jakarta night build machine. The build works fine on my local machine but unless I know where to put the new pmiw.jar on the jakarta build machine and update the build.properties.sample, the nightly build would break. Hence I need help to do this.

Thanks,

Abey Mullassery

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
Abey,

I perform the nightly builds on my system at work.
Normally what happens is that I notice that the nightly build
failed, then I go and fix the dependency on my system and rebuild
the nightly.

Thanks for trying to find out in advance how to prevent the
nightly builds from failing.

Just go ahead and commit your changes.

Glenn