Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andres Taborda <an...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/06 04:38:23 UTC

examples xmldb and expression xpath

hello list

some user have examples of XML:DB XUpdate with
xindice using expressions xpath (//, /*, parent,..etc)
for update document xml.

I have an material of Kimbro Staken but not are
examples advanced.

thanks very much.

Re: examples xmldb and expression xpath

Posted by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org>.
Hello.

Le dimanche 05 décembre 2004 à 21:38 -0600, Andres Taborda a écrit :
> hello list
>
> some user have examples of XML:DB XUpdate with
> xindice using expressions xpath (//, /*, parent,..etc)
> for update document xml.
>
> I have an material of Kimbro Staken but not are
> examples advanced.
>
> thanks very much.

Did you looked at the samples? The xmldb samples should be in

where_you_have_installed_cocoon/samples/blocks/xmldb

Rgds.