Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Lars George <la...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/25 19:56:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Lars Francke

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Lars
Francke has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project.

We appreciate all of Lars' great work thus far and look forward to
continued involvement.

Please join me in congratulating LarsF! (Opting to use last name
initials as we now have three Lars' as committers)

--
Best regards,
LarsG

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Lars Francke

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome Lars F.

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Lars..

Posted by Misty Stanley-Jones <mi...@apache.org>.
Welcome Lars!

Posted by Jingcheng Du <du...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations.

--
==============================

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations.

--
==============================

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much everyone!

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Abhishek Singh Chouhan <ab...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Lars!!

Posted by Abhishek Singh Chouhan <ab...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Lars!!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Lars Francke

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Lars Francke !

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulation Lars Francke ..!! :)

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.LTD.
Huawei Tecnologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Near EPIP Industrial Area, Kundalahalli Village
Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
www.huawei.com
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew