Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr> on 2022/08/25 14:42:21 UTC

404 error on OpenOffice daily/nightly builds and snapshots

This page: https://www.openoffice.org/download/devbuilds.html
All hyperlinks are wrong for Windows system

Thanks to fix it :-)

Re: 404 error on OpenOffice daily/nightly builds and snapshots

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Marcus,

Am 25.08.22 um 20:43 schrieb Marcus:
> Am 25.08.22 um 16:42 schrieb Bidouille:
>> This page: https://www.openoffice.org/download/devbuilds.html
>> All hyperlinks are wrong for Windows system
>>
>> Thanks to fix it :-)
>
> @Matthias:
> Even from here I don't see any Windows builds:
> https://nightlies.apache.org/openoffice/install/
>
> When you give me a hint what the correct links are, I can fix the
> webpage.

There have in fact been no Windows builds for the last months...

I already posted that some time ago and asked for volunteers, since I
don't have the passion to maintain them anymore.

Basically someone needs to ask Infra to do 2 small commands in Cygwin
(32bit and 64bit) on the Windows build machine.

I am happy to help in this case, but won't invest more time than necessary.

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.