Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Gregory Zornetzer <ga...@nmrfam.wisc.edu> on 2006/10/10 19:46:52 UTC

spamassassin 3.1.7 make weirdness

Hi,

I'm installing the new spamassassin 3.1.7 on an SGI (IRIX 64 version 6.5).
I ran into a problem running 'make' on the distribution.  Where make would
not properly create the first file file (Dns.pm, I believe).  Using GNU's
make instead of SGI's make alleviated the problem.  Don't know if that
indicates a bug in the perl makefile maker or in SGI's make.  I hope
someone else finds this useful.

-Greg Zornetzer

Re: spamassassin 3.1.7 make weirdness

Posted by Logan Shaw <ls...@emitinc.com>.
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, John Andersen wrote:
> Jeeze, 3.1.7 is out already?
> Seems like the screaming about 3.1.6 hasn't even died down yet.....

I'm pretty sure the reason 3.1.7 is out is the same reason
that people were screaming about 3.1.6.  :-)

   - Logan

Re: spamassassin 3.1.7 make weirdness

Posted by John Andersen <js...@pen.homeip.net>.

--