Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Tsui, Alban" <Al...@COGNOS.com> on 2002/02/19 12:48:34 UTC

svg2jpg serializer - reduce compression?

I have a section like:

     <map:serializer name="svg2jpeg"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer"
logger="sitemap.serializer.svg2jpeg" mime-type="image/jpeg">
        <parameter name="transcoder"
value="org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.JPEGTranscoder"/>
        <parameter name="background_color" type="color" value="#FFFFFF"/>
        <parameter name="quality" type="float" value="0.99"/>
    </map:serializer>

in my sitemap to reduce the jpg compression in order to return me with
higher quality picture.

I am not sure if the serializer is doing it. Is the syntax correct? If it is
correct, my jpg images with text look very blurry. Any suggestion for
improvement or am I missing something here?

Regards

Alban