Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com> on 2004/02/09 18:51:08 UTC

Re: [jdom-interest] DefaultJDOMFactory class removed from jdom causing jakarta-velocity build to fail

Robin Rosenberg wrote:

>It's moved to org.jdom. Seems some files have not been checked in.

Hi Robin,

I have seen since my first email that DefaultJDOMFactory moved one
package down.

Can you let Geir Magnusson Jr and the velocity developers know whether
the package move of DefaultJDOMFactory is permanent ?

Antoine

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=velocity-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=10035

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@optonline.net>.
On Feb 9, 2004, at 8:13 PM, Jason Hunter wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>
>> If there's a rc we can grab and use, then we're fine with moving it,
>> I  suppose....
>> geir
>
> http://jdom.org/dist/source/jdom-b10-rc1.zip

Fixed.  Thanks.

geir

geir@4quarters.com

Re: [jdom-interest] DefaultJDOMFactory class removed from jdom causing jakarta-velocity build to fail

Posted by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>.
Jason Hunter wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>
>> If there's a rc we can grab and use, then we're fine with moving it,
>> I  suppose....
>>
>> geir
>

> http://jdom.org/dist/source/jdom-b10-rc1.zip
>
> -jh-

Thanks Jason,

let's see what happens on velocity.

Cheers,

Antoine

Re: [jdom-interest] DefaultJDOMFactory class removed from jdom causing jakarta-velocity build to fail

Posted by Jason Hunter <jh...@servlets.com>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On Feb 9, 2004, at 1:32 PM, Jason Hunter wrote:

> The factory class move was recent and is planned to be permanent
> unless someone finds a major problem with the new organization.
>
> BTW, JDOM just published a "beta 10 release candidate 1".  We're
> encouraging everyone to review the API because we're planning on
> shipping a 1.0 final within 6 weeks.  All known outstanding API change
> issues have been addressed in b10-rc1, and so this is the best time to
> give feedback on the latest changes.  Between beta10 and 1.0 we hope
> not to make any API changes.

LOL.  It's been where it was for *years*.

Posted by Jason Hunter <jh...@servlets.com>.