Posted to user@poi.apache.org by noobie1111 <lo...@gmx.de> on 2013/12/20 04:27:37 UTC

Re: Apache POI not able to evaluate table names in the Excel Sheet

hello :)
i know, this thread is very old, but i have exacty the same problems.
i'm using a HSSFSheet and after reading the solution, i tried it for hours
and navigated through the classes, which seems to influence the formulas,
but i dont understand much of it and my head is exploding right now :(

could anyone please tell me, how i could realise the following?
workbook.getSheet("Sheet1").getRow(0).getCell(0).setCellFormula("Sheet2.A1");

i would like to override the automatic evaluation of the formular and force
it to evaluate it when it is loaded via excel, but i have no idea, how it
works :'(

can anyone give me the neccessary source code for it? :D