Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/09/06 08:02:03 UTC

Re: making business locals remotable

On 8/28/07, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:
> I totally forgot i added this feature.  Posting now so I don't forget
> again and we can get it documented somewhere.

It is already -  New in OpenEJB 3.0 [1]. I think we need to create a
set of examples where each and every feature would be presented to a
user in a developer-friendly manner. That's the idea I think I'll go
for...soon.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB/New+in+OpenEJB+3.0

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: making business locals remotable

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 9/6/07, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:

> Excellent!  Though, my wording is not exciting sounding, you should
> jazz it up a bit!

Sure. I'll get back to it later. Completely swamped thus small tasks I
can finish quickly make me feel better ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: making business locals remotable

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Sep 5, 2007, at 11:02 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> On 8/28/07, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:
>> I totally forgot i added this feature.  Posting now so I don't forget
>> again and we can get it documented somewhere.
>
> It is already -  New in OpenEJB 3.0 [1]. I think we need to create a
> set of examples where each and every feature would be presented to a
> user in a developer-friendly manner. That's the idea I think I'll go
> for...soon.
>
> [1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB/New+in
> +OpenEJB+3.0

Excellent!  Though, my wording is not exciting sounding, you should
jazz it up a bit!

-David