Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "BRAUNER,ALEXANDRE (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2)" <al...@bra.exch.hp.com> on 2001/03/06 21:43:20 UTC

J2EE/SOAP/EJB

Hello,
I use the J2EE SDK from Sun and I have Apache Soap on it. My query is: how
to deploy my ejb on the SOAP engine.
I read the ejb example from SOAP2.1, but I don't really understand the
option fields like for instance:
  <isd:option key="ContextProviderURL" value="iiop://localhost:900" />
Therefore, I don't know how to write the right deployment descriptor adapted
to my ejb.
Also, do I have to deploy my ejb first on j2ee, then deploy it on SOAP??
You can see that I don't really understand the procedure. If someone could
explain it to me, that would be great.
Thanks in advance,
Alexandre.