Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org> on 2007/05/11 20:44:46 UTC

Re: svn commit: r532313 - /geronimo/server/trunk/modules/geronimo-corba/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/corba/security/jgss/

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 03:26:07PM -0400, Donald Woods wrote:
> I'm still seeing problems on Linux and WinXP when trying to build
>    modules/geronimo-corba-builder
> on a system with a clean .m2 repo and the IBM 1.5.0 SR4 SDK.....

Hi Donald, et al,

Did you figure out a resolution for this problem?  I just tried to
build the trunk for the first time in a while and got the same error.
I think I did the right things: upgrade to mvn 2.0.6, blow away ~/.m2,
etc.  I'm on Linux and Sun 1.5.0_06.

Thanks,
Toby