Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Nikita Timofeev <nt...@objectstyle.com> on 2017/05/06 08:11:11 UTC

New Modeler design preview

Hi all,

As Cayenne approaching 4.0.BETA really fast (actually last thing we want to
be there is Gradle plugin), I want to show you cool new design of the
Cayenne Modeler (there is a lot of small bug fixes and improvements too :))
To impatient one this version will be available next week to build and play.

Windows version:

​
​

​Mac version:

​
​
​
Generic version on Ubuntu:

​
​
​
​
--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev

Re: New Modeler design preview

Posted by Andrew Lindesay <ap...@lindesay.co.nz>.
Hello Nikita; That looks really great; thank you for sharing those.

--
Andrew Lindesay

Posted by Amedeo Mantica <am...@me.com>.
Cool !!