Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Kevin Smith <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/28 01:09:12 UTC

Adding Images to clipart

Can you use images, like photo images as clipart?  I tried to upload an
image and make a thumbnail that is 100x100 and it won't load.  Just want to
see if I was missing something.

Re: Adding Images to clipart

Posted by Kevin Smith <je...@gmail.com>.
I got it worked out...I had amended the name of the file with a "t" at the
end to designate the thumb file.  File names must match in BOTH folders :)

Re: Adding Images to clipart

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Kevin,

--