Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com> on 2007/05/04 16:28:52 UTC

Conditional Dependencies?

Hello,

Is there a way to have conditional dependencies based on custom
properties, including artifacts and/or their versions?

Many thanks,

Manos

Re: Conditional Dependencies?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
If you can't/won't create the various profiles to support this
functionality, I think you're going to need to write a plugin (or two)
to do all this. Its just not supported in the core, and I don't see it
being added any time soon, so a plugin seems the only way forward.

Wayne

Posted by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
The only way I've seen of making dependencies "conditional" is via profiles.

What exactly are you trying to do?