Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Andy He <ho...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/10 04:57:49 UTC

Re: expect specific record but get generic

Hi,

I am facing the exact problem when using Parquet+Avro in Spark? Did you have
the solution?

Thanks

RE: expect specific record but get generic

Posted by 徐凡 <ti...@hotmail.com>.
I have the same issue. I changed all specific to generic, works fine now.

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:39:10 -0500
Subject: Re: expect specific record but get generic
From: koert@tresata.com
To: user@avro.apache.org

Never solved it. Resorted to using generic for now.

Posted by Koert Kuipers <ko...@tresata.com>.