Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kojo <rb...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/19 19:03:34 UTC

synonyms.txt -> minimum match (~ mm)

I have a synonyms.txt mapping some words.

On my Solr 4.9, when I search a word that is in the synonyms.txt, the
debugger shows bellow:

    "rawquerystring": "interleucina-6",
    "querystring": "interleucina-6",
    "parsedquery": "(+DisjunctionMaxQuery((((text:interleucin
text:interleucin text:6 text:6)~4))))/no_coord",
    "parsedquery_toString": "+(((text:interleucin text:interleucin
text:6 text:6)~4))",

On my Solr 6.6, the same search doesn´t include the ~4

    "rawquerystring":"interleucina-6",
    "querystring":"interleucina-6",
    "parsedquery":"(+DisjunctionMaxQuery(((text:interleucin
text:interleucin text:6 text:6))))/no_coord",
    "parsedquery_toString":"+((text:interleucin text:interleucin
text:6 text:6))",

My problem is that I don´t know how to configure Solr 6.6 to work as Solr
4.9 to apply the minimum match to the words from the synonyms.txt

On solrconfig.xml I tried to include the parameter <str
name="mm">100%</str> on the <requestHandler name="/select">
But when I do this, it applies to all the wods that I query, not only those
on the synonyms.txt.

All of the above was tested on Solr dashboard, there is any application
layer transforming the queries.

Could someone point what I am doing wrong?

Thank you very much.

Koji