Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Balwinder Kumar <ba...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/15 18:58:50 UTC

Initializing Application

Hi All,

I am trying to develop a framework based on Struts 2, I am finding it
very difficult to  decide  where to put the code that is  generally
called in  ActionServlet  init method. Any pointer towards this.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Balwinder Kumar

RE: Freemarker and Select Tag

Posted by Nitesh Jain <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robin,

	Select tag expects an list object in the list attribute but in your
case you are providing an Map that's why it is not behaving correctly.
I suggest create an object called UserType with two fields id and name. And
put these objects into a list (lets say usertypes). Now use following tag to
display a select box.

<s:select	name="userTypes" headerKey="-1" theme="ajax"

headerValue="-- Please Select --" list="#application.usertypes" listKey="id"
listValue="name" label="Select User Type"/>

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Nitesh Jain

Posted by Robin Mannering <ro...@mtndesigns.co.uk>.
Hello,

[...]

Does anybody have any ideas ?

Thanks

Re: Initializing Application

Posted by Balwinder Kumar <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pawel and David for your response. I would like to evaluate both
option before proceeding.

Regards,
Balwinder Kumar

Posted by Paweł Wielgus <po...@gmail.com>.