Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/12 05:22:10 UTC

[dbcp][pool] Failing tests, dependent bugs

The failing tests in [dbcp] are because of BZ 29832.  This appears to
be caused by BZ 39863 against [pool] which is marked as FIXED.  I know
we are looking at some major restructuring / rewrite of [pool], but is
any one willing to roll a minor release to get this and any other bug
fixes out?  Alternatively, we could insert a workaround for the [dbcp]
problem.

Phil

Re: [dbcp][pool] Failing tests, dependent bugs

Posted by Sandy McArthur <sa...@apache.org>.
The Pool 1.3 is long over due and the 1.3 branch is where I think it
should be for a release, at least code wise. The todo list for me is
create a release-notes-1.3.xml and figure out maven. I've never
actually used maven but it looks like I cannot put that off too
longer.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/commons/proper/pool/branches/1_3_RELEASE_BRANCH/

--
Sandy McArthur