Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Howard <mi...@yahoo.co.uk.INVALID> on 2016/07/17 08:20:24 UTC

Reporting broken download link

Taken to Source forge – click download – ends with
either “download will complete in 0 seconds” (but it doesn’t)
or a “thank you for downloading “– but it hasn’t (A search for both apache and OpenOffice drawing no results – and there is nothing on Download folder)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Reporting broken download link

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 07/17/2016 10:20 AM, schrieb Howard:
> Taken to Source forge \u2013 click download \u2013 ends with
> either \u201cdownload will complete in 0 seconds\u201d (but it doesn\u2019t)
> or a \u201cthank you for downloading \u201c\u2013 but it hasn\u2019t (A search for both apache and OpenOffice drawing no results \u2013 and there is nothing on Download folder)

I've tried to download and it works. So, at least it's not a general
problem.

It's possible that a mirror is temporary not available or the Internet
connection to/from this mirror is momentarily faulty. In this case you
can try later or use manually a different mirror server. The following
link is using the service provider from NetCologne, Germany:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.2/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/download?use_mirror=netcologne

HTH

Marcus