Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Amn <am...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/01 01:07:46 UTC

createDirectory(....)

"*/Files.createDirectory(dir_path)/*" gives an error, such as,
"*/java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException/*" when I tried to create a
directory outside the NB15 project directory, i.e.
"//home/my_home/App_Home_Dir/Sub_App_Dir/db/DatabaseTest.db/". However,
when the dir_path is just the file name (/DatabaseTest.db/), NB15 has
not problems creating it in the project's home directory. I don't need
the new file in the project's home directory, I need it in the
"/home/my_home/App_Home_Dir/Sub_App_Dir/db". This might just be a matter
of setting a switch in NB15, which is what I am hoping for. So, any help
would be much appreciated.

By the way, I am using a Debian 11 box.

Thanks in advance.

Re: createDirectory(....)

Posted by Amn <am...@gmail.com>.
Superb!!
I missed that subtle spelling difference and ... well, pay the price for
it with countless hours of unsuccessful trials, but you came along and
clearly identified it.
Thanks man!

Re: createDirectory(....)

Posted by Helmut Leininger <h....@gmx.at>.