Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2014/06/01 16:17:56 UTC

Re: Picking up Giraph 1.1.0 release

Last call for 1.1.0 'unassigned' issues:
according to:  http://s.apache.org/Jnu
the following issues are still unassigned:
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-904
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-902
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-886
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-874
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-800

As per our prior agreement, I'll be pushing
them out of 1.1.0 on Monday, unless somebody
volunteers and assigns them.

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Claudio Martella
<cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, I was going to commit 874. Shall I commit it to release-1.1?

Just keep committing to trunk (the usual way), but every time
you think the JIRA should also go into 1.1 -- please ping me.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Picking up Giraph 1.1.0 release

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.
Actually, I was going to commit 874. Shall I commit it to release-1.1?

--
   Claudio Martella

Re: Picking up Giraph 1.1.0 release

Posted by Avery Ching <ac...@apache.org>.