Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Goehring, Chuck Mr., RCI - San Diego" <cg...@resourceconsultants.com> on 2003/02/28 01:53:02 UTC

Apache version for use with SSL on Windows

To the group,

I'm running the configuration listed below.  I've delayed adding SSL for as long as I can, but now I have to do it.  It is for a government site and they want their sites to use SSL all the time (no port 80 connections at all).

So, is Apache 2.x and mod_perl ready for operating in this mode on Windows?  Anybody running 2.0 in production on Windows 2000?  Input greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chuck

Build Workstation Software:
	Visual C++ 6.0

Apache Modules Used:
	apache_1.3.26source.tar.gz
	mod_perl-1.27.tar.gz
	mod_jk1.2.0

PERL Modules Used:
	MIME-Lite-1.145.tar.gz
	perl_560_stable.zip
	DBD-ODBC-0.28.tar.gz
	ApacheDBI-0.87.tar.gz
	DBI-1.13.tar.gz
	libnet-1.0703.tar.gz
	Apache-Session-1.03.tar.gz
	MD5-1.7.tar.gz
	Spreadsheet-WriteExcel-0.10.tar.gz
	DBD-Oracle-1_03_tar.gz
	URI-1.07.tar.gz
	MIME-Base64-2_11_tar.gz

Apache Tomcat:
	Apache Tomcat 4.1.12

Server Software:
	Oracle 8I 8.1.6
	Oracle Client Software
	Oracle Programmer (for the OCI libraries)
	Windows 2000