Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2018/07/24 18:03:10 UTC

[build system] upped build retention for GHPRB builds

the PRB was set to rotate build logs out after two weeks, but due to the
sheer number of builds (yay!  a great thing!), i just went in and upped it
to 30 days.

we've got plenty of disk space on our jenkins master, so this shouldn't be
a problem.  i'll keep an eye on things and adjust if needed.

shane
--
Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead

Re: [build system] upped build retention for GHPRB builds

Posted by Xiao Li <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Shane,

Thank you for your help!

Xiao