Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com> on 2019/02/27 20:34:19 UTC

Welcome new Committer Olivier Tardieu

OpenWhiskers,

Yes! Another new Committer!

Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project, the
OpenWhisk PPMC has elected Olivier Tardieu as a Committer and as a PPMC
member and he has accepted the invitation.

Please join me in welcoming him to his new role on the project!

--dave

Re: Welcome new Committer Olivier Tardieu

Posted by Olivier Tardieu <ta...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks to everyone!

Olivier

From:   "Matt Rutkowski" <mr...@us.ibm.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   03/04/2019 09:51 AM
Subject:        Re: Welcome new Committer Olivier Tardieu

Welcome Olivier!

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   02/27/2019 03:18 PM

Woot !! Welcome Olivier

-- Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Welcome new Committer Olivier Tardieu

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com>.
Welcome Olivier!

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   02/27/2019 03:18 PM

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Welcome new Committer Olivier Tardieu

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Woot !! Welcome Olivier

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Welcome new Committer Olivier Tardieu

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Olivier!