Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/20 20:38:25 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-ios 4.3.0 release

Chock full of new features:
- CocoaPods (static libs only) support as <framework>
- Xcode 8 / iOS 10 support
- buildFlag support on the command line
- iPad storyboard support
- others that I may have forgot

 All the outstanding PRs and (according to me) issues that can get fixed
are in.

Let me know if there are any concerns, if not I'll start the vote tomorrow.

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-ios 4.3.0 release

Posted by Kerri Shotts <ke...@gmail.com>.
@shazron

So I looked more closely at your commit, and you mention a build exception in mobile spec? I’ve tried to replicate a build exception, but I can’t get one — can you share the error logs you were getting?

I agree; I’ll push out a PR early next week and re-open the issue to land it in 4.3.1.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kerri Shotts <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
The problem is that iOS requires an updated tools. Chicken and egg! Maybe
we release everything at once?

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 3:37 PM, julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmobile@gmail.com

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1