Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Debabratta Jena <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/16 11:19:56 UTC

Query to configure SSL support on Tomcat

Hello sir,

I am trying to install and configure SSL support on Tomcat,So I read
the steps and followed the instruction that is provided on "SSL
Configuration HOW-TO",when I am done with all the things.
I typed the https://localhost:8443/ in my bowser and that shows an error like..

                             Secure Connection Failed

         An error occurred during a connection to localhost:8443.

     SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

               (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)
--
thanks and regards..

debabratta jena

Re: Query to configure SSL support on Tomcat

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 16/04/2012 10:19, Debabratta Jena wrote:
> Hello sir,
>
> I am trying to install and configure SSL support on Tomcat,So I read
> the steps and followed the instruction that is provided on "SSL
> Configuration HOW-TO",when I am done with all the things.
> I typed the https://localhost:8443/ in my bowser and that shows an error like..
>
>                              Secure Connection Failed
>
>          An error occurred during a connection to localhost:8443.
>
>      SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
>
>                (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

Which version of Tomcat?
Which OS / Java versions?

Post your Connector configuration in your reply.

[key:62590808]