Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mo...@LastMinuteTravel.Com on 2001/04/26 00:15:17 UTC

mod_jk and remote tomcat server

Hey all,

I can't find clear and concise documentation showing the proper steps to
pass a request to a remote tomcat instance.

Everything works fine locally.  It is just when I try to send remotely that
I have the problem.

Here is the line from httpd.con (Apache)

JkMount /mbt/servlet/* ajpv12://yoda:8007/mbt2

Here is the mod_jk.log file

[jk_uri_worker_map.c (406)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, Found a
match ajpv12://yoda:8007/mbt2
[jk_worker.c (123)]: Into wc_get_worker_for_name ajpv12://yoda:8007/mbt2
[jk_worker.c (127)]: wc_get_worker_for_name, done did not found a worker

yoda is the remote tomcat server.  8007 is the port on which a worker called
mbt2 is configured.

Is this even possible with mod_jk?  The sample config briefly mentions this
but then it fails to show or describe the config.

Hope I'm clear.
Michael Morianos <ma...@LastMinuteTravel.com>
SysAdmin &
Network Architect