Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by MAISONOBE Luc <lu...@c-s.fr> on 2003/06/10 14:37:24 UTC

non-xdoc copied files are modified

Hello,

I want to distribute some raw xml files on a site. Since I don't want
forrest to transform them, I put them under src/documentation/content as
advertised in the docs. They are copied.

However, during the process, it seems they are parsed in some way and
changed. I think they are parsed (and probably validated) because one of
them did have an error in the public DTD declaration, and it was the
only one that was not copied until I found and corrected the error. Some
minor modifications are also done on these files: some end of line
markers are suppressed in the <! DOCTYPE ...> elements, and the end of
line after the closing element is missing.

The important data is not changed, but I find this behaviour rather
strange. Should I configure something, did I miss an explanation
somewhere, is this a bug ?

                                                         thanks,
                                                           Luc