Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Paul Colby <pa...@colby.id.au> on 2012/04/12 04:20:55 UTC

Does the qpid-cluster command support SSL?

Hi,

Just wondering, is the qpid-cluster command line utility meant to support
SSL somehow?  ie If my brokers are configured to require encryption, can I
still use the qpid-cluster command?  Interested in the answer for both 0.14
(I'm using now), and 0.16 (would love to use soon :)

It looks to me like the answer is "no" for both 0.14 and 0.16... but please
tell me I'm wrong ;)

Thanks! :)

pc
----
http://colby.id.au

Re: Does the qpid-cluster command support SSL?

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.
Hi Paul,

when I opened the QPID-3175 the SSL support didn't worked for me even
in combination with PLAIN SASL mechanism. But some sort of SSL
implementation was already present for the code. So it is possible
that I just didn't configured it correctly. Also, I believe the SSL
support in Python changed in Python 2.6 ... that may have also caused
the SSL support to stop working.

Regards
Jakub

Posted by Paul Colby <pa...@colby.id.au>.