Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Walid Aljoby <wa...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/04/12 13:57:08 UTC

Send (Netty Client) metrics

Hi,
I am collecting some metrics via registering through "Metrics Consumer".Most user-defined and system metrics like queues, _receiver-iconnection are available. However, I am also interested in Send (Netty Client) metric, called __send-iconnection. But I could not fined it reported among others. Could anyone please mention any idea about how to get _send-iconnection metric, why is not being reported as other metrics?
Thanks--Walid