Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/16 08:03:16 UTC

[VOTE] release for tomahawk 1.1.9

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.1.9 release of Apache
MyFaces Tomahawk out.

Release notes can be found at [4].

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk" v1.1.9 [1]

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

There is also binary and source packages available on [2]

Please take a look at the "1.1.9" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/tomahawk119
[2] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/tomahawk119binsrc
[3] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[4]
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310272&styleName=Html&version=12314035

Re: [VOTE] release for tomahawk 1.1.9

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/
http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=IntroductiontoGMaps4JSF

Re: [VOTE] release for tomahawk 1.1.9

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.