Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Vik Rubenfeld <vi...@mindspring.com> on 2007/08/10 10:18:25 UTC

[users@httpd] PHPize and Installing DBG?

I'm trying to install DBG for use with PHPEclipse. I'm on a Mac, so I
have to compile it. I'm getting this error message when I run
deferphpize:

 > /Applications/MAMP/bin/php5/bin/phpize: line 1: /Users/myMac/
Desktop/Eclipse:
 > No such file or directory
 > Cannot find autoconf. Please check your autoconf installation and the
 > $PHP_AUTOCONF
 > environment variable is set correctly and then rerun this script.

I've been googling for hours and hours and I haven't been able to
find the answer
yet. How can I fix this?

Thanks very much in advance to all for any info.

Best,

-Vik

Re: [users@httpd] PHPize and Installing DBG?

Posted by Vik Rubenfeld <vi...@mindspring.com>.
I've posted over there - they haven't responded yet.

At this point I'm getting an error message from the PHPize that's
built into the Apache installation that comes with MAMP. The error
message is:

> /Applications/MAMP/bin/php5/bin/phpize: line 1: /Users/viksg4/
> Desktop/Eclipse: No such file or directory
> Cannot find autoconf. Please check your autoconf installation and
> the $PHP_AUTOCONF
> environment variable is set correctly and then rerun this script.

I have no idea why this PHPize is generating an error message that
has to do with Eclipse, or why it thinks Eclipse is on the desktop.
But even when Eclipse is on the desktop, I still get the next two
lines of the error message.

If someone could provide some info on how to fix this, or even a link
to an active newsgroup, list serv, or forum, where they'd be likely
to know about this, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Best,

-Vik

Posted by Lester Caine <le...@lsces.co.uk>.