Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/01 08:50:55 UTC

Re: Moving ServiceDiscovery and related classes to tuscany-util

Alright, I am going to create a new module named tuscany-extensibility.  The
reason I suggested 'util' was that there are a few more things like the
'getQName' method that is being copied over in several places.  I'd like to
move these things as well into this module.  So lets start with
'extensibility' now.

Thanks

- Venkat