Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Zheng Shao <zs...@facebook.com> on 2009/10/06 00:21:55 UTC

how to compile HDFS-265 branch together with MAPREDUCE trunk?

I got the HDFS-265 branch from hdfs and compiled it successfully, and generated hadoop-hdfs-*.jar.
But I also need mapreduce.

Is there an easy to compile hdfs and mapreduce together? I need HDFS-265 branch, instead of the default one when I check out and build "common".

Thanks,
Zheng

Re: how to compile HDFS-265 branch together with MAPREDUCE trunk?

Posted by "Tsz Wo (Nicholas), Sze" <s2...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Zheng,

I have created a script to compile everything and posted it on HDFS-265.  See also https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-265?focusedCommentId=12760809&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#action_12760809

Hope this helps.
Nicholas Sze

Posted by "Tsz Wo (Nicholas), Sze" <s2...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Zheng,