Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Sridhar Sreerammurthy <sr...@cogknit.com> on 2017/12/26 10:16:05 UTC

Flash issue

Hi,
I was redirected to contact you for issue number-OPENMEETINGS-1804
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1804>.

In the openmeetings conference room, after making the HTTPS/RTMPS
configuration, the Video recorder and the microphone are working only on
the "Choose device" screen, but not on the conference screen.

Hoping to hear from you at the earliest.

Thank You

Re: Flash issue

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
just have checked
everything works as expected

could you double-check you have performed all these steps:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html#Native_RTMPS ?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax