Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Joe Lam <jo...@moni-media.net> on 2007/02/12 08:58:54 UTC

Search return no result when handle contains capital letter or underscore

anyone knows if it is a bug or just my problem? (roller 3.0)
when the handle contains capital letter or underscore, the blog search
returns no result.
but if i do searching in front page, the results cover those webolgs with
capital or underscore handle.

any solution?

thanks

Joe

Re: Search return no result when handle contains capital letter or underscore

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a bug, please report it to:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller

Thanks,