Posted to builds@apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2017/09/25 20:32:28 UTC

fixing config for running maven on windows machines

Please copy mvn.cmd to mvn.bat in the maven install / bin folder.

See
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32706000/error-in-maven-build-mvn-bat-not-recognized

We need this in particular for maven 3.3.9.  We get this message whenever a
Windows machine is used:

 Maven invocation failed. Error configuring command-line. Reason: Maven executable not found at: F:\jenkins\tools\maven\apache-maven-3.3.9\bin\mvn.bat

Thanks! -Marshall Schor

Re: fixing config for running maven on windows machines

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Well, nevermind.  Fixed this issue by upgrading the maven invoker plugin to the
current version, which no longer calls mvn.bat.

Sorry for the noise.  -Marshall Schor

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.