Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dmitry Kashin <kd...@exch.inec.kharkov.com> on 2003/04/09 14:15:57 UTC

Re[2]: How to use ???

Hello All

You are absolutely right, I can output messages this way and I already
use it, but now I want not output but check if error with specified
key present.
I found example at "Struts in action" chapter 12.
Thanks to authors!!!!!

It looks like this:
<logic:messagesPresent property="password2.notsame" >
</logic:messagesPresent>
<logic:messagesNotPresent property="password2.notsame">
</logic:messagesNotPresent>