Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Flannery, George" <ge...@objectfx.com> on 2002/02/21 16:26:11 UTC

Powered By Struts List

This has probably been asked many times, but I can't seem to find the answer
on the web site or in the mail archives.

How do I get listed in the "Powered By Struts" list in the "Resources"
section of the Jakarta/Struts web site?

In particular, I want to add the following link:

http://www.citlocate.com/cit-framework/

This is the demo site for a Struts based Web Application Framework written
by ObjectFX Corporation. It uses Struts and JSPs to demonstrate location
based services such as mapping, routing, and geocoding.

Thank you for your assistance.

George F. Flannery
ObjectFX Corp. - www.objectfx.com
georgef@objectfx.com
651.251.4428

Re: Powered By Struts List

Posted by keithBacon <ke...@yahoo.com>.
Ted husted should notice & put it there. It certainly should be,
it looks excellent. Top use of Purple & it works as well!
Congratulations.

=====