Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Govindarajan Srinivasaraghavan <go...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/01 05:32:38 UTC

KeyBy State

Hi,

I have a keyby state but the key can change quite frequently for the same
user and I need the previous keyBy state value for the user if there is a
key change.

Right now I'm using redis cache for the global state. Is there a way to
achieve this within flink?

Re: KeyBy State

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

there is no built-in support for key changes.
You might be able to feedback a changed key with an iteration edge, but not
sure how well that works.

Best, Fabian