Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/10/14 04:10:15 UTC

Branching todos ...

There are still a couple of changes needed before we have a complete
branch for the release. So far I have copied in sca but I have not
* branched/tagged the sca spec api
* tagged the commonj twm api
* included the samples

I plan to handle the first two.

I'd like to suggest for the samples we have a separate source distro
that works in conjunction with the standalone distro and the webapp
plugin. This would contain scripts to run each of the samples; I
think it would also be possible to have a goal that downloaded/
installed the standalone distro in a place where the samples could
reference it (this might be a use for the assembly:unpack goal).

--
Jeremy

Re: Branching todos ...

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
I added a samples distribution to the branch with three directories
for standalone, webapp and application samples.

I've copied in the simple calculator, javascript and webapp samples.
I've also copied in a recent version of BigBank.

I made minor changes to the POMs to clean them up and reflect the
distro layout. I also removed the versions from the context path for
the webapps to make the doco easier to maintain and to give users
stable URLs.

--
Jeremy

Re: Branching todos ...