Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by josef richberg <sq...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/07 19:31:36 UTC

Is this a Turbine function

Not sure if this is velocity or turbine, but here
goes.

I know that it produces an underlined "ViewIndex" and
that by clicking on it I will load ViewIndex.vm, but
what is $link?  Also, there is no underlying .java
file for this page, so does that mean it loads
Default.java?

P.S.
  This is a code snippet of another application.

--josef

Re: Is this a Turbine function

Posted by Kurt Schrader <ks...@engin.umich.edu>.
On Friday, December 7, 2001, at 01:31 PM, josef richberg wrote:

> what is $link?

$link is a Turbine pull tool.  The code is in
org.apache.turbine.util.template.TemplateLink
You should also look at the Pull Service set-up in your TR.props file to
see how pull tools are put into context.

-Kurt