Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/01/27 17:23:23 UTC

Reminder: ApacheCon 2014 Call for Papers Deadline is Feb 1st

The big ApacheCon conference will be April 7-9 in Denver.

You can see the Call for Papers here:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp

Who is planning on attending from OpenOffice?

-Rob

Re: Reminder: ApacheCon 2014 Call for Papers Deadline is Feb 1st

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 27, 2014 9:58 AM, "Andrea Pescetti" <pe...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 27/01/2014 jan i wrote:
>
>> On 27 January 2014 17:23, Rob Weir wrote:
>>>
>>> The big ApacheCon conference will be April 7-9 in Denver.
>>> You can see the Call for Papers here:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp
>>> Who is planning on attending from OpenOffice?
>>
>> I would love to, but due to restrictions I hope for a european event
later
>> this year.
>

> Same for me, I'll look forward to ApacheCon Europe 2014.
>
> To all volunteers: remember that even if you are not attending you can
help with papers selection and general organization, see
> https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ContentCommitteeNA2014

conference-related announcements. For example, Kay and Louis, who already
volunteered for the Content Committee, should follow the steps outlined
here: http://markmail.org/message/koeybs7qhr2na6il

> Regards,
>   Andrea.

Thanks for this info...

Re: Reminder: ApacheCon 2014 Call for Papers Deadline is Feb 1st

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 27 January 2014 17:23, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

> The big ApacheCon conference will be April 7-9 in Denver.
>
> You can see the Call for Papers here:
>

> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp
>
> Who is planning on attending from OpenOffice?

I would love to, but due to restrictions I hope for a european event later
this year.

rgds
jan I.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.