Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Jeff Epstein <je...@insight-interactive.com> on 2002/04/08 21:48:45 UTC

RE: NEWBIE PROBLEMS -- Figured everything out

Apologies for the rapid-fire posts.  I noticed the "sort" examples in the
log4j download, which answered all my previous questions.

------------
Unless something like this already exists in the nooks and crannies of the
log4 package...  I would like to request an (optional) enhancement to crash
with an error message if it is detected that the name of an appender is the
same as the name of a logger.

Thank you.

Jeff Epstein
Internet Developer
Insight Interactive Group
302  777 0970
jepstein@insight-interactive.com

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.