Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by cellis <ch...@uwa.edu.au> on 2012/04/11 07:27:13 UTC

Re: Javascript call on AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable

I've tried to implement the ajaxCallDecorator as you specified, but I fail to
see the javascript being appended/prepended. ie only the "var wcall
=wicketAjaxGet..." is ever decorated. Has anyone else attempted this
successfully?

Re: Javascript call on AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.
Yes. You're returning your decorator in an AjaxLink#getAjaxCallDecorator()
override? I think you'll need to pastebin some code for us to help.